Friday, October 5, 2012

A beautiful world

The world is such a magnificent place. If you take the time to just pause for a second there is so much you will see. Nature is full of new sights; however there is also a lot in our big lovely cities. Here are a few of my favorite shots of lively cities.

All these beautiful images are for sale at www.posters.com
Granada, Spain Art Print
Granada, Spain

Rush Hour - Times Square Giant Poster
Rush Hour - Time Square.
La Veste Rouge Giant Poster
La Veste Rouge
Brooklyn Bridge Giant Poster
Brooklyn Bridge

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these shots! Adding color to black and white photos is one of my favorite design techniques--in fact, I had considered trying that with my greeting card. I had also considered doing an Andy Warhol design, but am not sure my project lends itself to that idea. I may try for fun and see which one our class likes best. Thanks for sharing these stunning photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Brooklyn Bridge picture resembles Vegas. Did you take any of these pics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING. That is the best shot of the Brooklyn bridge I've ever seen. Did you take these?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, Robert! Some of my favorite colors are in the street scenes of Caribbean and Bahamian neighborhoods.

    ReplyDelete